Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the website at www.rapiergroup.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website is owned by Rapier Design Limited. The rights in the designs, the pictures, photographs and content of the website are owned by Rapier Design Limited, and are protected by intellectual property rights. You are permitted to print or download content for your own personal use only. You must not use any material on the website for any commercial purpose or any other website, unless prior written permission has been sought.
All material on this website is copyright of Rapier Design Limited, except where otherwise expressly stated.
Accuracy of information
The information contained in this website is for information purposes only. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on the website is correct, no representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy, freedom from error or reliability of the information contained within the website.
Disclaimer for other websites
Rapier Design Limited offer hyperlinks to other websites for your convenience. In using one of these hyperlinks it is considered that you are leaving the website, therefore Rapier Design Limited do not endorse any other websites or offer any guarantees or accept any responsibility for any such websites.
Privacy and cookies policy
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not bring or use on our website any viruses or any other computer programming routine which damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that all information provided by you is complete, accurate and honest and that you will at all times use the website with common sense and care. Rapier Design Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
By continuing to use this website it is implied that you accept the terms and conditions including any amendments or updates.
Contacting the website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, data stored, or your dealings with this website, or if your IP address or contact information changes, or if you no longer wish to receive the information which you have requested, you should contact: email@example.com.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The terms and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
Company Information – Rapier Design Limited (Rapiergroup)
Registered in England: No. 2245988
Terms and Conditions for Penguin Slide (2018 Christmas competition)
This competition is promoted by Rapier Design Limited, whose registered office is Rapier House, 4 – 6 Crane Mead Business Park, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 9PW and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Entry period is 1 December 2018 to 31 December 2018 for the competition.
- All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 31 December 2018 for the competition.
- The top 10 highest scorers at the closing point of the competition will will one of 10 plush Pecry the Penguin toys.
- Entry into this competition is validated by filling in your name, company name and email address into the online game.
- The winners will be notified by email 28 days of the closing date of 31 December 2018.
- The prize one of 10 Percy the Penguin soft toys.
- The prize is non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- The winners must respond accepting their prize within seven days of receiving notification of having won.
- In the event of non-acceptance or failure to accept within the specified period, Rapier Design Limited reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next highest scorer (and the same acceptance period, as provided under this condition, will apply).
- Rapier Design Limited reserves the right to cancel or modify this competition at any time at its sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to i.) the terms and conditions of the prize draw; ii.) being contacted by Rapier Design Limited for marketing purposes under the legitimate interest statement above if a company email address is provided.
- We never sell or give any information we have about you to any other company those in the same group as Rapier Design Limited.