Creativity and quality, delivered as standard.
A leader in the field of quality
Rapiergroup is committed to helping both its event and exhibitor clients as well as its suppliers comply with the regulations and ensure that processes are effective whilst not unnecessarily complicated.
Whilst uptake across the industry has been mixed, we pride ourselves as a leader in this field and have taken the decision to apply the principles of the regulations to all of our projects across the globe, with the aim to continually raise the standards within the industry.
Our quality accreditation in more detail:
- ISO 9001 – Implementing quality management system requirements for all areas of the business, including facilities, people, training, services and equipment.
- ISO 20121 – a management system standard designed to help organisations in the events industry improve the sustainability of their event related activities, products and services.
- ISO 14001 – provides assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
- ISO 45001 – intended to help organisations control occupational health and safety risks.
- ISO 27001 is the international standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), providing security controls and processes to safeguard both our own and clients’ information, data, and other intellectual assets.
- ISO 22301 is the international standard for Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS), designed to protect businesses from potential disruption due to unforeseen incidents including extreme weather, fire, flood, natural disaster, theft, IT outage, staff illness, and terrorist incident.
Take a look at some of our recent work.