Are you currently studying for a degree in event management or a business discipline and looking for a third-year placement?
You’ll join a friendly, flexible and supportive team of established project managers here at Rapiergroup and assist on the many and varied aspects of delivering client projects.
Your role will involve:
- Managing registration systems, delegate hotlines, event inboxes, delegate data and reports
- Researching and liaising with venues: sending briefs to venues and collating responses
- Assisting with onsite preparation: site packs, badges, laminating, print and signage
- Organising event supplies and services as appropriate: stationery supplies, giveaways, floral, gifts, etc.
- Assisting with exhibit, stand orders, order forms and passes and other items
- Organising flights and other logistics for project teams, as required
- Assisting with finance tasks, such as raising POs
- Going onsite as appropriate to assist with event and exhibit onsite management: this role will require you to be happy to travel and occasional overnight stays when required
You must have strong organisational skills, be competent in Excel with good attention to detail and be a quick and accurate worker. You have the ability to time manage yourself and use your own initiative, performing well under pressure and not being overwhelmed. Great communication skills are also a must, as you will be liaising with our clients so a positive outlook and good sense of humor are key to fitting in here!
Working at Rapiergroup, everyone in the team is trusted and empowered to be brilliant – because when people are free to give their best and treated as individuals, we all benefit.
Commencing Autumn 2019, this is a great way to kick off your career in events.
The successful candidate can expect:
· A competitive salary
· 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
· Life Assurance