We have an exciting opportunity at Rapiergroup to join our friendly and supportive team as an Event and Exhibits Sales Executive. The role will be to secure and exceed sales revenue for our clients events, exhibits and sponsorship opportunities.
- Grow revenue across a base of existing clients but also have the ability to source new business
- Contact existing and potential suppliers from our CRM system and sell various delegate and attendee packages via the telephone or if required, face to face
- Sell additional sponsorship and identify other commercial opportunities
- Cross sell across all events/exhibits that your clients are relevant to attend
- Attend industry related exhibitions and events and meet with suppliers face to face
- Keep up to date with competitors
- Identifying potential customers from media and events and from other business sources
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and formulate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business
- Maintaining regular updated event information to your existing suppliers and delegates
- Rebook your suppliers and maintain a good working relationship at all times
- To ensure all data in the CRM system is up to date and correct
- Event administration
- Proven track record and a strong background in B2B sales, ideally from an Events/Exhibits background within delegate and/or sponsorship sales however candidates with strong sales experience, and a desire to learn and develop within the events industry, will also be considered.
- Hands on approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both telephone based and face-to-face
- Friendly, professional and approachable manner with ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Financially motivated, proactive with a desire to succeed
This is a brand new role, and you have lots of scope to make it your own. We are flexible with regards to full-time or part-time hours; the most important thing to us is finding the right personality fit – whether you have lots of previous Sponsorship Sales experience or are an ambitious sales executive early on in your career!
The successful candidate can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
Working at Rapiergroup, everyone in the team is trusted and empowered to be brilliant – because when people are free to give their best and treated as individuals, we all benefit.
(Candidates must have the right to work in the UK)