An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of our very specialist client teams delivering support within Automotive Fleet Sales.
Do you have a passion for the automotive industry, good commercial awareness, exceptional administration and project management skills with the ability to keep projects on track and the clients informed? If so, we are looking to employ and train someone to join an existing team, the role may suit a recent graduate or someone returning to work after a career break.
Whilst working as part of a team and reporting to a Team Leader, having undergone training the successful applicant should also be comfortable working unsupervised. This unique opportunity would include:
- Proactive project support and administration for an Automotive Fleet Sales Client.
- Identifying potential tenders opportunities.
- Preparation of bespoke bid responses to prospective Fleet and Specialist Sales Teams.
- Delivery of client projects on time and budget.
- Client contact and reporting
- Supplier relationships, approach, value, contracting and review.
- Resource planning
- Producing and maintaining appropriate records
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
You can apply below, or via LinkedIn